About Roadside Assistance
Bullmenn Motors worked hard to create and ensure a pure motorcycling experience for all its customers. We ensure that you get immediate and hassle free service in case of an on-road emergency or in the event of a motorcycle breakdown. We would like to introduce you to offer latest offer Roadside Assistance Service.
Being offered through our partner Europ Assistance India Pvt. Ltd., our nationwide network of service providers and mechanics will be committed to help you 24/7 across India and will be reachable on our all India toll free number round the clock. Our RSA team will be able to assist you if you may need any of the following in case of an on-road emergency.
For Roadside Assistance, please contact 1800 210 0007 or visit your nearest dealership.
ON-SITE MINOR REPAIRS
FLAT TYRE ASSISTANCE
Terms and Conditions
- To avail the service, the user will be required to call the RSA helpline and share all necessary information about his motorcycle.
- Emergency roadside assistance service is not available to motorcycles used for the purpose of racing, rallying, motor-sports, or in any instance where the motorcycle is not being used or ridden in accordance with applicable local laws and regulations.
- Royal Enfield Roadside Assistance subscription is available for motorcycles that are less than five years old from date of first invoice.
- This Emergency service is available only when the covered motorcycle breaks down while riding. It is not available for routine repairs or services at the user’s home or other location(s).
- Royal Enfield won’t be accountable, responsible or liable for any consequential damages arising out of repair on the spot or during towing or any other roadside assistance services.
- Royal Enfield shall make all possible efforts to locate and direct the nearest service provider to the user’s location. While we’ll try our best to ensure the service provider reaches the user within a reasonable period of time, in certain circumstances, time taken to reach the customer could be impacted by a variety of extraneous factors such as peak traffic, riots, extreme climatic conditions, national holidays, remote location, any other force majeure situation. Royal Enfield won’t be accountable or liable for delays by service provider in reaching the spot of breakdown.
- All disputes are subject to Chennai jurisdiction only.
- These terms and conditions are subject to change, Terms supplied to the customer shall apply.
No.Of vehicle delivered
Get In Touch
Phone: +91 9600890999, 0422 – 2319000
Address: 14, Bhandari Square,
Opp.Coimbatore Stock Exchange, Trichy Road,
Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu 641005.